Tim.B.log - original
Tim Bond's weblog.
Wednesday, April 23, 2003  
posted 4/23/2003 05:39:00 PM
Taxes, Love, Life
Tax day came last week and I sent in my payments. I do have to pay a little every year, but that's life. Better than having to give the government my money interest-free for a year, right?

Easter weekend brought some light into my life. Toby came up and we had a wonderful time together. I wasn't going to start dating anyone anytime soon, but, here I am falling in love with this terrific, intelligent, handsome guy. They always say the best things happen when you least expect them... I couldn't have expected Toby, and meeting him has been fantastic. He thinks it might be "doomed;" I am not sure, but I certainly hope it isn't :-)

One of my friends recently commented that, over the last couple of months, I've gone back to how I used to be years ago: Happy and laughing and joking. I didn't realize I had become a sourpuss, but she says I had (and I can see her point). I've had some stress over different things and now I think I've managed to put most of that under some control (the main stressor will not be gone for many years, but it isn't gonna kill me). Anyway, my sunny disposition came back before I met Toby... and having him in my life hasn't hurt it at all (and, my friends agree that is saying a lot).


Comments: Post a Comment
links
archives